MAISi is designed to support the operations of a clinical research
site. It does not hold research data (that is the role of an eCRF), but it
does hold the business data of the day-to-day operations.
But it is more than a tool to support operations: the operational
data held by MAISi provides a rich resource for the generation of
management reports and provides base data for a extensive set of financial
The capabilities of MAISi can be summarised in a nutshell as
- It has an intuitive yet powerful user interface.
- It has a simple, tabular interface for recording the study’s
schedule of procedures, which immediately provides a budget.
- It has an inbuilt workflow engine which assists study
coordinators manage studies,
- It incorporates document
repositories, which are used for Ethics
Submission and Patient
Informed Consent records.
- It creates a rich set of reports, spreadsheets and Word
documents for management, study
portfolio, operations, letters, performance financial and data
- It has a comprehensive set of financial
management tools, which includes a catalogue
of costs, invoicing
- It has a robust framework, which is
- Lastly, we assist customers with an efficient project plan
for cutting over from an existing system.
These capabilities are described in more detail in the pages that
follow. (Alternatively, use the menu above to navigate directly to a page
NEXT: How MAISi differs from other CTMSs