MAISi is designed to support the operations of a clinical research
site. It does not hold research data (that is the role of an eCRF), but it
does hold the business data of the day-to-day operations.
But it is more than a tool to support operations: the operational
data held by MAISi provides a rich resource for the generation of
management reports and provides base data for an extensive set of financial tools.
The capabilities of MAISi can be summarised in a nutshell as
- It has an intuitive yet powerful user interface.
- It has a simple, tabular interface for recording the study’s schedule of procedures, which immediately provides a budget.
- It has an inbuilt workflow engine which assists study coordinators manage studies, patients and visits with ease.
- It incorporates document repositories, which are used for Ethics Submission and Patient Informed Consent records.
- It creates a rich set of reports, spreadsheets and Word documents for management, study portfolio, operations, letters, performance, financial and data validation.
- It has a comprehensive set of financial management tools, which includes a catalogue of costs, invoicing and cost management.
- It has a robust framework, which is both secure and flexible.
- Lastly, we assist customers with an efficient project plan for cutting over from an existing system.
These capabilities are described in more detail in the pages that follow. (Alternatively, use the menu above to navigate directly to a page